Last week, our partner Engage for Good hosted a webinar featuring our very own Bernadette Grey and Tom Mooradian, Manager of Environmental Sustainability at PepsiCo. They shared how best to target and reach educators for cause related initiatives, as well as specific lessons learned from PepsiCo’s Recycle Rally program.
If you have a mission that would benefit from engaging educators, youth, and families, then you’ll want to check out the recording of this webinar!
Classroom teachers are chief influencers in our communities. Teachers play a critical role in driving behavior, values, and attitudes among American youth and their families. If you could have a conversation with every one of the country’s 7 million educators, you’d have the potential, to reach 54.5 million students and 90 million parents. That’s a pretty big audience!
Now that digital targeting makes it easier to reach specific subsets of educators, companies and nonprofits need to turn to school outreach to drive support for their cause and build the next generation of fundraisers, advocates and workforce.
In this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- PepsiCo’s overall CSR strategy as it relates to youth with a close look at Recycle Rally
- How other corporations and nonprofits are using the school channel for their mission-based initiatives
- Metrics for measuring success
- Subject areas where educators would most appreciate supplemental classroom content from your organization
- Different methods for reaching and engaging millennial educators and Gen Z students in today’s classrooms
Download the slides below, or click here to access the webinar recording.
If you enjoyed this webinar, be sure to check our other recent webinars, Email Best Practices for Education Marketers and Test for Success: How to Use Testing to Create Irresistible Campaigns.