Back-to-school season is almost upon us! From mid-July through September, teachers across the United States are preparing their classroom spaces, putting together lesson materials, and gathering supplies. This time of year presents a unique opportunity to reach educators as they are actively searching for classroom ideas, free resources, and innovative products.
At MDR, we’re experts in the education channel and can help put your brand in front of the educators you want to reach most. Here are ways you can support educators during the back-to-school season while keeping your brand in mind:
Provide educators with practical classroom ideas to simplify their days
During the back-to-school season, teachers are gathering ideas to use throughout the upcoming year. They look to different teaching sites and social media channels to save ideas and implement them in the classroom. Create roundups of unique and useful ideas for teachers to draw upon.
- How MDR can help: Reach educators by sponsoring an article on weareteachers.com, a trusted teacher source.
Give teachers ready-to-go classroom worksheets and printables
Creating custom classroom materials is time-consuming for teachers who already have enough responsibilities. Create a useful download that teachers can use in the classroom, giving them the essential help they need while building a positive brand association.
- How MDR can help: Work with our classroom experts to develop worksheets, posters, and printable content to put in the hands of educators.
Support teachers with advice and solutions to common issues
Think about the pain points teachers may be experiencing and how you can provide support through your brand’s knowledge, resources, or offerings. Educators often look to the web to connect with others in similar situations and get advice on how to proceed.
- How MDR can help: Spotlight your brand while giving teachers helpful insights and solutions to classroom problems through a custom article.
Create interactive, fun, and unexpected resources
Teachers are heavily interested in keeping students engaged with new types of content. Help them do so by developing resources that differ from what is standard. Highlighting a new type of interactive classroom content will spark the attention of educators planning out resources for the coming year.
- How MDR can help: Together with your brand, our team can produce interactive games and quizzes, virtual field trips, and more to get teachers excited.
Educate teachers on how your brand can make their classrooms run more smoothly
Teachers have so much on their plate, which can get overwhelming. Positioning your brand or product as an aid to help teachers simplify the things they do each day comes with so much value.
- How MDR can help: Send your message to the educators you want to reach most with custom email audiences, ad placements, and sponsorship opportunities.
Give back to teachers and, in turn, gain valuable leads
Teachers need support more than ever. Surprise them with an exciting giveaway or incentive to help them feel like your brand truly cares. Gift cards and free products work wonders for teachers who are in the middle of setting up their classrooms!
- How MDR can help: Host your giveaway on weareteachers.com to position your brand as a supporter of education while gaining leads from our engaged educator audience.
Positioning your brand as a supporter and advocate of teaching can go a long way. When producing content, it’s important to keep in mind how that content is supporting educators. Putting another item on a teacher’s plate is not the way to get them to engage with your brand. Supporting teachers and advocating for the teaching profession will help get you the engagement and brand recognition you truly want.
Download a copy of our Media Kit and Marketing Services guide to get more creative ideas to reach and engage educators.
We want to talk about your goals in reaching educators! Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.