Try MarketView FREE for 14 days!
MDR offers different levels of MarketView subscriptions to meet your business needs.
Contact us at (800) 333-8802 or email email@example.com new email to learn more about the subscription levels and features offered.
School changes in the past year...
- 1,627 Schools and districts changed their address
- 1,538 New phone numbers in schools and districts
- 4,379 Public schools shifted their grade range
- 674 Public schools and districts closed or merged into other schools or districts
- 371 New schools opened due to enrollment growth or special populations
More COVID-19 Relief funding for K-12 public school districts is now available in MarketView!
On March 11, 2021, President Biden signed the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, with $182 billion in this third round of COVID-19 relief funding for education. This is a significant addition to the $54.3 billion for the Education Stabilization Fund and the $30.75 billion that was allocated when the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was approved in March 2020.
- You can track American Rescue Plan ESSER III Act grant dollars for states, along with the district recipient lists, as reported by their state departments of education. Currently grants for the following 22 states (AK, AZ, CO, CT, GA, IA, KY, ME, MN, ND, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WV, WI, AND WY) are available in MarketView’s Grants feature, with more states added as the data becomes available.
- Round two CRRSA Act Elementary and Secondary Emergency Relief Fund (ESSERF) II grants for 34 states (AK, AL, AZ, CT, DE, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WV) are available in MarketView’s Grants feature, with more states added as the data becomes available.
- Round one ESSER grants for districts in 50 states (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NY, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN , UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY) are available in MarketView’s Grants feature, with more states added as the data becomes available.
Now is the time to be talking to schools and districts about using CARES funds for your products so when the dollars are requested from their states, your solution is already under consideration or a part of their plan. Districts and schools are making decisions and applying for funding now. You want to be involved in those conversations instead of waiting for states to receive their allocations.
Watch the MarketView Demo
Power Search & List Building Options
Customize your searches by district, school, personnel, administrative offices, geography, type of institution, enrollment, budget numbers, and many other criteria.
Intelligence NOT Just Data
In-depth information about federal and state grants and other funding programs, including available amounts, timing, contacts, and grant recipient lists. Also included is timely, detailed coverage of thousands of bids and awarded projects at the state and local levels, including type of product/services needed and contact information and more.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
Ability to create email alerts that will help you stay ahead of the competition and abreast of developments that are important to your business.