MDR has created communities and platforms where individuals passionate about education can come together to share ideas, gain insights, and collaborate on the future of education. Whether it’s an educator committed to enriching student’s lives, a parent advocating for their child’s development, or brands and causes dedicated to contributing to the educational experience.
WeAreTeachers is the #1 media brand for educators. We publish daily articles, giveaways, and videos, all with the goal of helping teachers and kids succeed in the classroom and beyond. Through our website and tremendously engaged social channels, we help our brand partners reach millions of families and educators every month. Our offerings range from site ads and retargeting ads to sponsored articles, giveaways, brand mini-sites and more.
Our reach gives your brand and content unprecedented engagement with teachers:
- 2+ Million followers on social media
- 406+ Million monthly impressions on social media
- 3 Million average monthly visits to WeAreTeachers.com
(June 2018 WeAreTeachers engagement statistics)
School Leaders Now
There’s a lot that goes into leading a school or district, and School Leaders Now covers it all. From education trends to practical advice, we offer principals and district administrators alike the information they need to create thriving school communities. When you partner with School Leaders Now, you will reach education leaders and decision makers committed to innovation and helping all students succeed.
Our reach gives your brand and content unprecedented engagement with leaders:
- 53+ Thousand followers on social media
- 6+ Million monthly impressions on social media
- 232 Thousand average monthly visits to SchoolLeadersNow.com
(June 2018 School Leaders Now engagement statistics)
The industry’s exclusive venues to discuss current trends and the future of education with top leaders and innovators. EdNET events offer unparalleled opportunities to exchange ideas while forging new business relationships through productive networking.
Stay tuned for updates about EdNET 2019 coming soon!
Schooldata provides an authentic 360-degree view on schools and districts, from daycare through college. Schooldata combines MDR data with confidential teacher, parent, and student reviews for a complete view of a school, its programs and more.
You can trust school reviews from Schooldata because:
- MDR data is 93% accurate and continually updated throughout the year
- Anonymous submissions ensure the most genuine reviews from inside a school
- The most honest and accurate view of our country’s schools from those who work, attend, and interact with them