Your best-performing customers and prospects have characteristics in common. Uncover these patterns using MDR’s comprehensive, easy-to-use analytics and modeling.
Custom Marketing Intelligence
MDR’s Affinity Modeling helps you understand what drives your customers to buy and takes the guesswork out of segmentation decisions. When we identify what drives your customer buying behaviors, you can, with superior accuracy, choose the best-performing customer segments for your direct marketing programs.
- Find prospects to expand your market
- Maximize your marketing budgets
- Track results and uncover trends within your customer files
Customer Name Matching
Match your customer data to the MDR database to get an accurate, detailed view of your customers. The match process allows us to identify prospects, improve market segmentation, and enhance your customer file with all the data MDR has to offer. There is no up-front commitment to see the results of the match, so give it a try and see how we can enhance, clean, and update your customer file.
Pinpoint your best-prospecting opportunities by combining customer information with MDR’s demographically rich data. MDR’s eCPR Profile is a powerful interactive marketing tool designed to help you make better marketing and mailing decisions based on historical information about your customers and prospects. When you compare your customer data with the demographic information in MDR’s universe of education institutions, the eCPR Profile can help you:
- Learn more about your customers.
- By finding patterns within your customer base, you can then use these patterns to pinpoint future customer and prospect opportunities.
- Identify prime prospects with buyer characteristics.
- By identifying the characteristics that a “buying” school has, these characteristics can then be applied to “non-buying” schools, allowing for more accurate list selections and better segmentation.
The eCPR compares your matched customer data with MDR’s database by both institution type—districts, public schools, private schools, libraries, colleges, and day care centers—and by nearly all of MDR’s institution data selections. You can change the data variables and interact with the eCPR to view those file types and data variables that are most important to you.