We offer everything from district and school data to funding and bid information to help you reach key decision makers with spending power for over 6,000 colleges and 115,000 K-12 schools nationwide.
Try MarketView FREE for 14 days!
School changes in the past year...
- 1,917 Schools and districts changed their address
- 2,570 New phone numbers in schools and districts
- 7,640 Public schools shifted their grade range
- 906 Public schools and districts closed or merged into other schools or districts
- 367 New schools opened due to enrollment growth or special populations
How to Order
Contact your MDR Rep at 800-333-8802 to order MarketView and School Directories.
Boost your sales with the industry’s most comprehensive database, packed with the information you need to find and instantly connect with your next opportunity or prospect in the education market.
Power Search & List Building Options
Customize your searches by district, school, personnel, administrative offices, geography, type of institution, enrollment, budget numbers, and many other criteria.
Intelligence NOT Just Data
In-depth information about federal and state grants and other funding programs, including available amounts, timing, contacts, and grant recipient lists. Also included is timely, detailed coverage of thousands of bids and awarded projects at the state and local levels, including type of product/services needed and contact information and more.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
Ability to create email alerts that will help you stay ahead of the competition and abreast of developments that are important to your business
MDR School Directories
This classic print directory provides you with the industry’s most accurate offline resource to maximize your sales efforts―anywhere. MDR School Directories deliver the most complete snapshot of every K-12 school nationwide.
Our proven data collection methodology ensures contact with 100% of the K-12 district and school universe, so you get the resource you need to identify new sales opportunities, develop marketing plans, and stay ahead of changes throughout the school year.
School Directory Features
- Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) – Every state book includes a list of all CMOs and identifies all the schools that report to them.
- Facebook and Twitter Indicators – See which schools are using either Facebook or Twitter.
- District Tech Budget – See the district’s planned per-pupil technology spending.
- Email Indicator – Find out if MDR has an email for the key contacts you’re interested in.
MDR Sales Manager’s Guide
Also available is a national summary of school statistics to help establish optimal sales territories and gauge current sales to market potential.
MDR Data Puts Educators Within Reach
There are more than seven million educators in the United States. Every day they are inundated with marketing messages. Yet, the most effective way to market to educators is with a relevant, timely message designed to resonate with them.