We offer everything from district and school data to funding and bid information to help you reach key decision makers with spending power for over 7,000 colleges and 115,000 K-12 schools nationwide.
Try MarketView FREE for 14 days!
School changes in the past year...
- 1,627 Schools and districts changed their address
- 1,538 New phone numbers in schools and districts
- 4,379 Public schools shifted their grade range
- 674 Public schools and districts closed or merged into other schools or districts
- 371 New schools opened due to enrollment growth or special populations
How to Order
Contact your MDR Rep at 800-333-8802 to order MarketView and School Directories.
Boost your sales with the industry’s most comprehensive database, packed with the information you need to find and instantly connect with your next opportunity or prospect in the education market.
Watch the MarketView Demo
New! CARES-ESSER funding for K-12 public school districts is now available in MarketView.
Track actual ESSER grant dollars for each state, along with the district recipient lists, as reported by their state departments of education. Currently, ESSER grants for districts in 48 states (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN , UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY) are available in MarketView’s Grants feature, with more states added as the data becomes available.
Now is the time to be talking to schools and districts about using CARES funds for your products so when the dollars are requested from their states, your solution is already under consideration or a part of their plan. Districts and schools are making decisions and applying for funding now. You want to be involved in those conversations instead of waiting for states to receive their allocations.
Power Search & List Building Options
Customize your searches by district, school, personnel, administrative offices, geography, type of institution, enrollment, budget numbers, and many other criteria.
Intelligence NOT Just Data
In-depth information about federal and state grants and other funding programs, including available amounts, timing, contacts, and grant recipient lists. Also included is timely, detailed coverage of thousands of bids and awarded projects at the state and local levels, including type of product/services needed and contact information and more.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
Ability to create email alerts that will help you stay ahead of the competition and abreast of developments that are important to your business
MDR School Directories
This classic print directory provides you with the industry’s most accurate offline resource to maximize your sales efforts―anywhere. MDR School Directories deliver the most complete snapshot of every K-12 school nationwide.
Our proven data collection methodology ensures contact with 100% of the K-12 district and school universe, so you get the resource you need to identify new sales opportunities, develop marketing plans, and stay ahead of changes throughout the school year.
School Directory Features
- State and County Statistics – Get an overview of districts, schools and personnel by key indicators as well as a county-by-county census of districts and schools by enrollment.
- District Buying Power Index –Find out how much money is spent on instructional materials with this county and district ranking index.
- District Tech Budget – See the district’s planned per-pupil technology spending.
- New Public Schools and Key Personnel Index – See a summary of new public schools and superintendents and principals new to their institutions in the state.
- Email Indicator – Find out if MDR has an email for the key contacts you’re interested in.
- Eight additional indices that organize district, county, supervisory union, district personnel, principals, telephone, url, and CMO details for each state.
MDR Sales Manager’s Guide
Also available is a national summary of school statistics to help establish optimal sales territories and gauge current sales to market potential.
MDR Data Puts Educators Within Reach
There are more than seven million educators in the United States. Every day they are inundated with marketing messages. Yet, the most effective way to market to educators is with a relevant, timely message designed to resonate with them.