Note: Due to Covid-19, many conferences have gone virtual, postponed, or cancelled. This list has been updated with status as of May 12, 2020.
We’ve put together this list of education conferences to help you with your 2020 conference strategy. Whether you are attending, exhibiting, or just want to learn more, this list can help you explore the 2020 conference landscape.
We believe that bringing together individuals passionate about education to share ideas, gain insights, and collaborate on the future of education is essential—whether they’re educators, parents, or brands dedicated to demonstrating their commitment to the educational experience.
We look forward to connecting with you soon! Check back often to see where we’ll be next.
To help you keep up with the state of the market we host a variety of live and virtual events throughout the year. We also attend, sponsor, or exhibit at many industry events throughout the year.
On June 24, 2020, we hosted a webinar where we shared insights about our Data-Driven Digital Marketing Trends in Education findings. Sean McCloud, MDR Digital Products Manager, reviewed results from thousands of recent digital marketing campaigns with enlightening results.
You’ll gather actionable strategies to:
- Make the most of your multi-channel marketing
- Implement strategies for your marketing plans to increase educator engagement and optimize content
- Analyze your digital campaigns using these findings as a valid benchmark
- Understand the current practices and trends in marketing to the education industry
On June 2, we shared insights about the CARES Act and how you can help schools, districts, and higher ed institutions maximize this funding.
- What CARES funds are available
- How those funds can be used
- How to help your customers leverage this funding
- Tips for a go to market strategy
On February 26, 2020, in New York City, we presented a preview of the findings from our latest Digital Marketing Trends in Education report. Sean McCloud, MDR's Digital Products Manager, led the discussion with a focus on top strategies for your 2020 plans to increase educator engagement and optimize content.