Instantly Move from Idea to Action
Spend your time profitably when you use up-to-date education data to build your sales plans in a market as dynamic as the education space, you need tools that keep up. MDR’s School Directories and Education MarketView do just that!
Size the market and target prospects effectively and connect with the right opportunities for your business with data-driven tools that help you:
- Identify your best targets
- Create focused outreach plans
- Refine your reasons to call
- Connect directly with prospects
MDR School Directories
The state-level print books include essential district and school data to help you make more connections and more sales.
- State and County Statistics – Get an overview of districts, schools and personnel by key indicators as well as a county-by-county census of districts and schools by enrollment.
- District Buying Power Index – Find out how much money is spent on instructional materials with this county and district ranking index.
- New Public Schools and Key Personnel Index – See a summary of new public schools and superintendents and principals new to their institutions in the state.
- Eight additional indexes that organize district, county, supervisory union, district personnel, principals, telephone, url, and CMO details for each state.
Ready to order or want to learn more? Fill out the form and we will contact you to place your MDR School Directory order.
Reminder: The 2019-2020 directories begin shipping mid-October.
Get on MDR’s School Directory 2019-2020 pre-publication list!
Please provide your contact details below, and we will get in touch with you to take your order details.
An online, holistic view of the education market from district and school personnel names and emails to funding and bid information.
- Stay Ahead of the Competition. Create email alerts to stay ahead of the competition, be the first to know of to changes in leadership, new schools, grants, and more.
- Get in on the Action. Learn about federal and state grants and other funding programs, including available amounts, timing, contacts, and grant recipient lists. Be informed on RFPs and IFBs with timely, detailed coverage of thousands of bids and awarded projects at the state and local levels, including type of product/services needed and contact information and more.
- Power Search, Create Views, and Build Lists. Build customized views of the market by searching the criteria important to your business. Save searches as Views and when you need a direct mail or email list, turn your View results into a downloadable list.
MDR offers different levels of MarketView subscriptions to meet your business needs. Contact us at 800-333-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the subscription levels and features offered.
Try MarketView FREE for 14 days!
Sign up now to start your free trial.