No ABM strategy? We can help!
We know an account-based marketing approach can seem daunting at first. You may have questions like:
- How can I personalize our communications to this level?
- Who are our targeted accounts or how do I identify them?
- As a marketing team, we have a lot to do (run a website, social channels, tradeshows, etc), how can we transition our resources?
- If we focus on a small number of accounts, will we leave money on the table?
- Are we limiting our pipeline?
- How do we prove ROI?
- How do we convince sales that it’s okay, if we’re not generating thousands of leads?
- Is there such thing as Account Based Selling?
To get started, learn more in our opens in a new windowrecent article on ABM for selling to schools.