Take the guesswork out of knowing teachers' technology use in the classroom
You told us you needed to know which classroom and student information applications educators are using in their classrooms. We heard you, and we’re delivering!
Why is this data helpful to me?
- Valuable mapping for companies selling LMS and SIS applications, laptops and smart devices
- Strategic intelligence for core and supplemental content developers
- Critical insight for new market research and R&D
- Beneficial blueprint for sales territory management and opportunity development for educational hardware and technology sales
MDR’s Classroom Technology Data Selects
Student Information Systems (SIS)
Web-based applications that consolidate student performance and personal data which can be accessed by students, teachers, parents and school administrators.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Web-based applications that help educators create and distribute lessons and other content in their classrooms. LMS's have measurement and tracking components, as well as the capability to be shared with parents, other educators, and school administrators.
Bring Your Own Device Programs (BYOD)
BYOD programs allow students to bring their own personal laptops, tablets, Chromebooks or other Smart devices from home and use them in school to access lessons, research and other educational material via the school’s wireless internet access.
Schools with 1:1 programs (or 1:1 computing) provide each student with a portable device such as a laptop or a tablet for their individual school-related use for the entire school year.
Want to create a list using these selections? Easy!
Use MDR's ConnectED Cloud platform to build institution lists using these classroom technology selections. Our ConnectED Cloud ListBuilder online tool lets you:
- Build your own email and direct mail lists with real-time counts
- Create your audience with the most precise targeting criteria available
- Receive automatic notifications when your list has an update
Wait, there’s more
Need more insider information on the benefits and challenges of using tech in the school classroom? Check out MDR’s report “Teachers Talk Technology,” the second in the four-part State of the K12 Market 2018 report series.