Changes in the K-12 landscape in the past year...
- 1,596 Schools and districts changed their address
- 2,436 New phone numbers in schools and districts
- 6,084 Public schools shifted their grade range
- 785 Public schools and districts closed or merged into other schools or districts
- 389 New schools opened due to enrollment growth or special populations
How to Order
Contact your MDR Representative at 800-333-8802 to order your School Directories and find out more and how you can get free access to MarketView Mobile and MarketView Lite with your purchase.
The education market information you need—where, when, and how you need it.
MDR School Directories deliver the most complete snapshot of every K-12 school nationwide…in print and right at your fingertips. This classic print directory provides you with the industry’s most accurate offline resource to maximize your sales efforts―anywhere!
Our proven data collection methodology ensures contact with 100% of the K-12 district and school universe, so you get the resource you need to identify new sales opportunities, develop marketing plans, and stay ahead of changes throughout the school year.
MDR School Directory Features
- Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) – Every state book includes a list of all CMOs and identifies all the schools that report to them.
- Facebook and Twitter Indicators – See which schools are using either Facebook or Twitter.
- District Tech Budget – See the district’s planned per-pupil technology spending.
- Email Indicator – Find out if MDR has an email for the key contacts you’re interested in.
Plus FREE MarketView Mobile and MarketView Lite
Save time with online access to current education market data…your School Directories purchase gives you free access to MarketView Mobile and MarketView Lite.
MarketView Mobile gives you access to school directories in the palm of your hands. Use your mobile device to search for the most current institution and key administrator-level personnel information for any school, district, or college in the U.S. Learn more →
MarketView Lite is a slimmed-down version of MarketView for your desktop with on-demand access to the most complete and accurate district-, school-, and college-level contact data available anywhere in the industry. MarketView’s easy-to-use, easy-to-search interface and navigation help you conduct searches by type of institution, enrollment, budget numbers, district and school personnel, administrative offices, geography, and more. Learn about the full features of MarketView →
MDR Sales Manager’s Guide
Also available is a national summary of school statistics to help establish optimal sales territories and gauge current sales to market potential.