School changes in the past year...
- 1,627 Schools and districts changed their address
- 1,538 New phone numbers in schools and districts
- 4,379 Public schools shifted their grade range
- 674 Public schools and districts closed or merged into other schools or districts
- 371 New schools opened due to enrollment growth or special populations
How to Order
Contact your MDR Representative at 800-333-8802 to order your School Directories.
MDR’s 2020-2021 School Directories are now available! Order your new books today, call 800-333-8802.
The education market information you need—where, when, and how you need it.
MDR School Directories deliver the most complete snapshot of every K-12 school nationwide…in print and right at your fingertips. This classic print directory provides you with the industry’s most accurate offline resource to maximize your sales efforts―anywhere!
Our proven data collection methodology ensures contact with 100% of the K-12 district and school universe, so you get the resource you need to identify new sales opportunities, develop marketing plans, and stay ahead of changes throughout the school year.
MDR School Directory Features
- State and County Statistics – Get an overview of districts, schools and personnel by key indicators as well as a county-by-county census of districts and schools by enrollment.
- District Buying Power Index –Find out how much money is spent on instructional materials with this county and district ranking index.
- District Tech Budget – See the district’s planned per-pupil technology spending.
- New Public Schools and Key Personnel Index – See a summary of new public schools and superintendents and principals new to their institutions in the state.
- Email Indicator – Find out if MDR has an email for the key contacts you’re interested in.
- Eight additional indices that organize district, county, supervisory union, district personnel, principals, telephone, url, and CMO details for each state.
MDR Sales Manager’s Guide
Also available is a national summary of school statistics to help establish optimal sales territories and gauge current sales to market potential.