MDR Has Unmatched School and Student Performance Data
May 20, 2019, Shelton, CT – Fine-tuning your targeting depends on having data that gets down to the granular level you need on the characteristics that matter to you. You can always rely on MDR to give you new ways to slice and dice education data to reach exactly the audience you want.
Many MDR clients have asked for ways to focus their messaging based on school and student performance. Whether it’s reaching schools with gifted student programs, or identifying districts receiving ESSA funds, you can segment your audience with selects like:
- ESSA Data: MDR will be offering customers the ability to select districts and schools that have been identified for two ESSA designations:
- Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CSI)
- Targeted Support and Improvement (TSI)
- Advanced Placement: Select schools with AP programs and/or teachers of AP courses.
- College-Bound Students: Select districts or schools by the percentage of 12th Grade students within a district planning on attending a 2- or 4-year college.
- Gifted and Talented Programs: Select districts or schools with programs that provide students with high aptitude accelerated academic opportunities.
- International Baccalaureate: Identifies schools and districts that are part of the International Baccalaurate (IB) organization of schools that offer a challenging curriculum for students aged 3 thru 19.
- Test Scores: Selections indicating the results of standardized state exams in public schools and districts.
Learn more about MDR's School and Student Performance Data here.