Educational Technology Trends
EdNET Insight Report
Ready to get the report?
Educational Technology Trends is the second of four publications that will make up the State of the K-12 Market Report 2016 series. This report, based on district-level market research and prior State of the K-12 Market reports, provides an overview of the K-12 educational technology landscape. It examines districts’ technology priorities and the current implementation status for both hardware and enterprise-level software, and includes analyses and commentary about important trends and developments that influence the educational technology market
The benchmarks and trends highlighted provide education industry leaders with timely and actionable intelligence as they make strategic decisions in the ed tech marketplace.
Topics addressed include:
- Overview of the K-12 educational technology landscape
- Districts’ spending outlook
- Current implementation status for hardware relating to classroom technologies (tablets, Chromebooks, 3D printers, etc).
- Enterprise management systems (SIS, LMS, Data Warehouse and Analytics).
- District priorities of various technologies and initiatives (one-to-one computing, student data security/privacy, data driven decision-making)
- The decision-making role of district-level Technology Directors and how they rate the value of resources they use to evaluate new products
This 124-page report includes 82 figures and an extensive appendix presenting relevant data tables and is published by the EdNET Insight team at MDR.