School Secretaries Speak Out
Free Report from MDR and SMRI
Thank you for your interest in this special report from MDR and School Market Research Institute (SMRI). The results from the survey to U.S. school secretaries reveal insights about their schools’ spending, and more, for the 2017–2018 school year.
The report also addresses:
- Expectations of spending more or less on digital and print instructional materials.
- Likely purchases of school supplies.
- Technology readiness and internet connectivity.
- Preferences for receiving promotional materials by email and direct mail.
- Major challenges facing school administrators.
The MDR/SMRI School Secretaries Speak Out report is free from MDR.
Please fill out the form below to download your copy of the free School Secretaries Speak Out report:
You consent to Dun & Bradstreet, (D&B) using this data for marketing and analytical purposes, and to D&B emailing you or using an autodialer or pre-recorded voice to text or call you at the number you provide with marketing or other offers. Consent is not a requirement of purchase.