MDR’s Delivery Guarantee is SIMPLE
Show us an undelivered piece of USPS mail and we will give you a credit. Deploy an email through us and you won’t pay for any emails that do not deliver.
MDR’s No-Fail Delivery Guarantee
In an industry with as much change as education, data quality is a challenge. At MDR, we stand by the data we provide 100% of the time. We know you count on our data to do the job, and we’re committed to helping you deliver to your audience. We are updating our data every day and provide two-week refresh cycles to those who can integrate that often.
So, from time to time, depending on a refresh cycle (yours or ours), you may find a piece of data that is out of date. Even then, MDR stands by you with our deliverability guarantee.
How Can MDR Be So Confident?
We work hard to ensure our data is:
- The Cleanest. Third-party audit results by Concentrix (formerly Convergys), confirm our data accuracy consistently ranks over 90%:
MDR’s 3rd party audit is conducted by Concentrix (formerly Convergys), a leading provider of information management services.
- The Most Complete. We offer coverage of the entire U.S. education market, PK-20, including libraries and day care centers
- The Freshest. Our database is built out, validated, and kept updated on a constant, rolling basis. We’ve even increased our data collection and processing time by 50%!
With our unique data acquisition and verification process, you’ll get your money’s worth with our no-fail delivery promise.*
These Are the Direct Mail Parameters
- This guarantee is valid for USPS only and postage must be 1st class mail.
- Undelivered direct mail must be postmarked within 30 days from the date the list is delivered and must be received by MDR within 60 days of postmark date.
- Credit is given one time per contact.
These Are the Email Parameters
- This guarantee is valid for undelivered emails when deployed by MDR.
- Customer invoice will reflect only the records that were delivered.
Credits for undeliverable mail or email will be applied toward a future list purchase and eligible for use during your current Contract Term. Unused records at the end of each Contract Term are forfeited and may not be carried over to subsequent Contract. Credit will be equal to the contract value of each contact record. *Eligible products include purchase of one-time K-12 mailing list and/or K-12 E@quire. Customers who purchase data leases or data subscriptions from MDR are eligible for frequent refreshes of data at no additional cost. Contact our customer service department for details.
By participating in the Delivery Guarantee you accept MDR’s terms for the scope of the guarantee and applicable products, your responsibilities to provide proof of non-deliverable direct mail, and agreement with the compensation offered.
Though MDR uses extensive procedures to keep its database current and promote data accuracy, it disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of data accuracy, completeness, currency, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Effective for purchases made on or after December 1, 2019.